Habanero Standard is a free software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-01-09. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Habanero is an object-relational mapping (ORM) architecture for .Net that maps object-oriented code to relational databases. It persists data to and from the database and provides flexible switching of database vendors.
- Uses one XML file to map database tables to objects
- Support for MySQL, SQL Server, Access, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite
- Switching of databases at run-time
- Support for several object inheritance formats
- Support for single and multiple relationships
- Ability to set load criteria
- Choice between raw SQL and controlled object-based equivalent
- Support for nullable types and generic collections
- Choice between single or composite primary keys
- Migration support to upgrade databases of outdated client installations
- Validation/property rules
Habanero Standard (version 1.1.3) has a file size of 9.85 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 148 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.